Onibasu.com

Orthacoustic / Andy has found the cure!

  • Subject: Orthacoustic / Andy has found the cure!
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:22:21 -0400
  • Yahoo! Message Number: 83142
  • Onibasu Link: http://onibasu.com/archives/am/83142.html

You are bitter, I have to agree with you on that one. Despite the fact that bitterness is a truly wasted emotion, you do have good right to feel likeyou got the bad end of the stick. I too have an Autistic child, but I have not gone the "Andy" route, despite following this list on and off for quite some time now. I have gone the DAN protocol route with some modifications of my own. We have been successful. Some of Andy's information has proven useful, but most of it I don't buy into.

However, not everyone will travel the same path as you or I because no two people / children are alike. So, in saying that, it would make perfect sense to say that not one therapy alone will encompass an entire recovery process for Autism. What may work for you or I in regards to our children, mayor may not work for the next fellow.

To put down all doctors because a few have failed us, is really impracticaland illogical. It would be the same as saying that because we had a few bad meals at various restaurants, we should then put a ban on dining out. It just doesn't make any sense beyond being sore that we lost out on something. This is life unfortunately, and we all lose out sometime. It's our job to pick up the pieces and build a bridge and get over it. Why ridicule the world because a few have made mistakes. And were they all true mistakes, or could some of these mistakes be blinded ignorance on the part of some of these doctors. They're all not bad, and it's pretty silly to think along those lines.

Should we all therefore, be deemed bad parents, because there are some out there in our communities who harm their children? Should we all take the heat for that? Should we all be called thieves because of those who steal? Same principal. Why blame a group as a whole because of the faults of a few?

I won't debate any of the Andy followers because you are certainly devout in your beliefs...which is a good thing, because we should all have a shining star to believe in. What I am saying is that he is not the only shining star, and for many... he isn't one at all.

If you really believe that Andy Cutler has come up with a cure for Autism, then you are seriously dreaming. This ball of wax isn't entirely about mercury or counting rules you know. There's a heck of alot more going on thanthat. Yeah, I've done my reading alright. More than you know.

Please call 20 /20 or Dateline or some other cheesy program and ask them todo a story on you and your child and the progress you have had to date using Andy's protocol. I suggest the lot of you get together and do a story about all of this and stop wasting your time still reading the archives andposts on this list. You must get the word out, you must tell them there is a cure...finally! Andy Cutler has found THE cure for Autism! Truly amazing! This is breaking news....why is it that those who are on the outside of the "cult" have not managed to get wind of this until now? Has this news only been reserved for those who have made an oath or pledged allegiance to Andy? How do the rest of us sign up? Do tell?

Someone needs to know about this new revelation ... someone needs to spreadthe word from here to there and there to here...because funny things are everywhere!

Sincerely,

Little Miss "Founding Director" ~