Onibasu.com

Re: Uses for whey NOW: Lemon Verbena Ale

  • Subject: Re: Uses for whey NOW: Lemon Verbena Ale
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
  • Yahoo! Message Number: 12279
  • Onibasu Link: http://onibasu.com/archives/mn/12279.html

Thank you very much! Where do you get your verbena leaves? I usually get a plant in a pot but probably would not harvest a full Cup. Is it a sweet drink when it's finished? I've been making kefir water and haven't been able to get it to taste right. In 24 hours it's too sweet, longer it turns to alcohol, so I end up having alcohol for breakfast ;-) I don't know what it taste like when it's done right. I use 1C water, 1 Tbsp sugar, lemon slice, dried fruit (2 or 3 small pieces), but it comes out too sweet. What adjustments should I make?

Thanks.

Kathleen